I have exciting news for y’all! Do you remember my review of the unique and uber-great camera case from WaterField Designs? Well now one of you has the chance to win superior protection for one of your cameras as well!
The WiC Project WaterField Designs Camera Case Giveaway
One winner will receive their choice of a WaterField Designs Camera Case.
- First, please take a moment to read my thoughts on the WaterField Designs Camera Case. Then, visit www.sfbags.com and leave a comment with your favorite WaterField Designs product – please include the link to the product in your comment.
- FOR ONE bonus entry, follow WaterField Designs on Twitter and leave a comment with your Twitter handle.
- FOR ONE bonus entry, “Like” WaterField Designs on Facebook and leave a comment with your FB name. Feel free to drop a note telling them The WiC Project sent you. 🙂
- For ONE more bonus entry, subscribe to The WiC Project via reader or via email and/or “Like” The WiC Project on Facebook. Leave a comment below letting me know that you have.
- For ONE bonus entry, comment on my review post, telling me what you like about the WaterField Designs Camera Case, then come back here and leave a comment below letting me know you did.
For up to FOUR Bonus Entries
Giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST, March 28, 2011.
Visit our Giveaway Rules page for general giveaway rules that also apply to this giveaway.
Disclaimer: This post consists of my (and/or fellow tester) opinions only. Your experiences may be different. No compensation was given for this review/giveaway. I did receive a free product from the manufacturer or their representing PR agency to use and test for the purposes of this review. This did not affect the outcome of this review.