I was just preparing myself a Bubba Burger (Mmmm) and an interesting question popped into my head. When I assemble my burgers, I usually put the condiments on the bottom bun, so that I taste all that good stuff before the burger. I don’t think everyone out there does that though. So here I go with my first round of…You Do What, Now?
Feel free to play along by leaving your answers in the comments below or answer these questions on your own blog and leave me a link so I can say hello. If we get enough blogs participating, maybe we can start our very own Linky! I’ll even design a logo and everything.
- Do you put your condiments on the top of your burger or the bottom of the bun? – As previously mentioned, I put my condiments on the bottom bun.
- Mayonnaise with broccoli – yea or nay? Yea.
- Do you tie/untie your shoes every time, or are they tied just loose enough so you can slip them on and off? I tie/untie them. But I try to opt for flip flops whenever possible
- Ice cream on french fries – yea or nay? Nay.
- Saving your grocery receipts – yea or nay? Yea. Although I don’t know why.
- When putting on your pants, is it left leg first or right leg? Left.
- Tom-ay-toe or tom-ah-toe? Tom-ay-toe
- The 5-second rule – do you follow it? Yes for dry goods, no for moist. Although even then I might if I rinse it off first.
- Do you pronounce the “t” in the word often? (Do you say off-ten or off-en?) OFF-en
If you have any other questions you think would be good for our next edition of You Do What, Now?, then feel free to leave them in your comment as well and I’ll include them in the next round of questions!