Hot Spinach Dip
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 Tablespoons chopped onion
3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 cans (13.5 oz. each) Popeye Spinach, drain well, reserving 1/2 cup liquid
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 roll (6 oz.) jalapeno cheese, softened
1/2 teaspoon pepper
3/4 teaspoon celery salt
3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Dash of red pepper
1. Combine butter, onion, and flour. Stir well and cook about 1 minute.
2. Gradually add reserved spinach liquid and evaporated milk; cook until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
3. Add cheese and seasonings to sauce, stirring until cheese is melted. Add spinach, mixing well.
4. Serve hot with party crackers or fresh vegetables.
5. May add fresh or canned chopped mushrooms.
Recipe courtesy of Allen’s Quality Vegetables
There’s been a lot of questions percolating around the blogosphere about taxes and how it affects bloggers who receive products to review on their site. My interest was further intrigued when Jennifer over at www.jleighdesignz.com told me she’d talked to three accountants and none of them had an idea on how to account for this… Continue reading →
We’ve all had those super fun (NOT) experiences where we go to grab a slice of bread to make a sandwich only to discover those icky little spots of mold on the bread. Now, if you’re Asian (like my mom) then you may be ever resourceful and just pick off the offending pieces and go… Continue reading →
Another kitty video that is so worth sharing! Roomba Driver @ Yahoo! Video
Here’s a wrap-up of some specials that are ending today or ending soon! Restaurant.com Get $25 Restaurant.com Gift certificates for $5 AND get a FREE $10 Gift Certificate to keep for yourself! Use code: CHOW. Ends January 12, 2010. SHOP NOW ULTA.com Buy 2, Get 1 FREE on tons of make-up brands, including Dermalogica (which… Continue reading →