• Current Giveaways

  • join the WiC Chicks

    The WiC Chicks (or Chucks) Review Program)
  • Here are the current Amazon.com Grocery Deals for February 2010. Now is a great time to stock up on their candy products (gearing up for Valentine’s Day) as well as Popchips, Skippy Peanut Butter, and Nestle. If you view all of the Amazon Grocery deals, you’ll also find deals on Lipton Tea, Tassimo, and Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Mixes. Enjoy!

    Ghirardelli

    Save $10 when you spend $49 or more on these eligible candy products (including Ghirardelli) sold by Amazon.com. Please enter code VALCANDY at checkout.

    SHOP NOW

    Expires February 15, 2010. Click for more info.

    PopChips

    Save up to 35% on select Popchips products sold by Amazon.com. Save 20% when you enter code PCFEB2IO at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 35%.

    SHOP NOW

    Expires February 28, 2010. Click for more info.

    Skippy Peanut Butter

    Save up to 30% on select Unliver brands including Lipton Soups & Spices, Lipton Tea, Skippy, and more sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code UNLEV454 at checkout.

    SHOP NOW

    Expires February 28, 2010. Click for more info.

    Cake Decorating Sprinkles

    Save 20% when you buy any eligible cake decorating products sold by Amazon.com.

    SHOP NOW

    Expires February 28, 2010. Click for more info.

    Chicken of the Sea Save up to 35% on select Chicken of the Sea products sold by Amazon.com. Save 20% when you enter code CHKNSEA5 at checkout.

    SHOP NOW

    Expires February 28, 2010. Click for more info.

    Annie Chun's

    Save up to 30% on select Annie Chun’s products sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code ANNIEC27 at checkout.

    SHOP NOW

    Expires February 28, 2010. Click for more info.

    Nestle Save 15% when you buy any eligible Nestle products sold by Amazon.com.

    SHOP NOW

    Expires February 28, 2010. Click for more info.

    Mighty Tea Buy any Mighty Leaf Tea product sold by Amazon.com and receive a free mug when you enter code VALGIFT4 at checkout. SHOP NOW

    Save up to 20% on select Mighty Leaf Tea products sold by Amazon.com. Save 5% when you enter code LEAFMG44 at checkout. SHOP NOW

    Expires February 28, 2010. Click for more info.

    View all Amazon Grocery Specials

    Share your thoughts!
    We’ve got a bunch of special affiliate discounts and coupon codes this week! ULTA FREE Necklace With Any $30 Fragrance Purchase – valid 1/31-2/13. SHOP NOW $3.50 off any $10.00 purchase using code 45529 (1/31-2/13). SHOP NOW OvernightPrints.com Get 100 Free Business Cards at OvernightPrints.com – Expires 02/28/2010. ORDER NOW 1 Self Inking Stamp for… Continue reading →
    I love Listerine. Ever since I was a teenager and took my first swish of that odd golden mouthwash, I was convinced that the unbelievable burning sensation that made my eyes water was killing every single icky germ in my mouth. Fortunately, there have been advances in mouthwash flavoring technology since then and there are… Continue reading →
    You might have heard of açaí before. My local Robek’s has been selling açaí juice for while now, and although I’ve seen it on the menu, I never knew what it was or how to even pronounce it. Açaí, prounounced ah-sigh-ee, is a small round fruit that is similar in size and appearance to a… Continue reading →

    ULTA Sale Contest

    I haven’t really mentioned my affiliate programs before. I’m a member of Commission Junction, a great affiliate program that allows you to partner with lots of participating companies for web advertising. As a member, I not only get to select the companies I would like to promote, but I also get notifications on any of… Continue reading →
    Mustard Seeds

    God’s Equations and Formulas: Basics 101

    Have you ever heard of the scripture that says “God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.”? (James 4: 6) If you think about it, there’s a lot that can be gleaned from these words Read More
  • FindSubscriptionBoxes.com - Helping You Find the Best Subscription Boxes
  • connect with us!

  • Grab our Button!

  • RSS daily verse

    • Philippians 1:29
      “For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe in him, but also to suffer for him,”
  • M is For Monster Monthly Subscription Box
  • Archives