Are you one of those people whose mind likes to wander? Sometimes it seems like in just 5 minutes, I can have fifty different topics that flow through my head. Usually I try to control the thoughts and refocus on the task at hand, but sometimes the random thoughts pop into my head are kind of interesting (or at least they are to me.) It’s never enough to write a full blown post, but occasionally I can accumulate a few, so I figured I might as well start writing them down until I had enough to make this post longer than a sentence. So here we go! Random Thoughts Episode 1:
- No matter how fit your body is, wearing leggings and a shirt as an outfit will make you look easy.
- Earphones are made so the people around you don’t have to hear the music you are playing. Please adjust your volume accordingly.
- I truly think the world would be a happier place if people said “Thank you” more often.
- Unkempt is actually a word.
- I am SO happy the the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate is back at Starbuck’s. You haven’t had hot chocolate if you have not tried that drink yet.
- A straw always makes it more fun to drink your drink.
- Everything tastes better with seasoning salt. Seriously. Add it to soup, salads, vegetables, tater tots, french fries….Mmmm.