Here’s a NON-Dream Dinners recipe for the Balsamic Blackberry Chicken – which I heard was delicious:
Blackberry Balsamic Chicken
1 tsp. vegetable oil
½ cup chopped red onion
1 ½ tsp. minced fresh or ½ tsp. dried thyme
½ tsp. salt, divided
4 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup seedless blackberry preserves
2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
¼ tsp. black pepper
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium, high heat until hot.
2. Add onion, sauté 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle thyme and ¼ t salt over chicken.
4. Add chicken to pan, sauté 6 minutes on each side or until done.
5. Remove chicken from pan, keep warm.
6. Reduce heat to medium. Add ¼ t salt, preserves, vinegar, and pepper to pan, stirring constantly until preserves melt.
7. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve immediately.
Recipe copied from answers.yahoo.com.