This easy recipe for braided spaghetti loaf was a big hit in our house. It was very easy to make and could be a fun recipe to prepare with older kids, allowing them to help “braid” the loaf. Since you pre-slice the loaf, it makes serving really easy.
Overall, this was a tasty recipe to make that will stay in our meal rotation.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 loaf (1 lb each) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Spaghetti & Meatballs
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside. Roll dough into 14x11-inch rectangle on lightly floured surface. Place dough on baking sheet. Spread Spaghetti & Meatballs lengthwise down center third of dough to within ½ inch of each short edge; top spaghetti with mozzarella cheese.
- Cut sides of dough into 12 equal strips, almost to filling. To enclose filling, take strip from each side, overlap in center and pinch together. Continue with remaining strips. Press each end of loaf together and fold under. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is browned and spaghetti is hot. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into strips.