NOTE: This recipe is NOT a Dream Dinners recipe – for the original Dream Dinners recipe (YUM!), you’ll have to go make that at the store. 🙂
2 garlic cloves, minced
6 prunes, pitted and drained
6 green olives, pitted
1 tablespoon capers, with liquid
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1/8 cup white wine
1 bay leaf
1 teaspoon dried oregano
salt and pepper
3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1/8 cup brown sugar
1. In a resealable bag, combine garlic, prunes, olives, capers, olive oil, vinegar, wine, bay leaf, oregano, salt and pepper.
2. Mix well, and add chicken breasts.
3. Seal and refrigerate overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Pour contents of bag into baking dish and top with the brown sugar.
6. Bake, spooning the broth over the chicken several times for 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
Recipe courtesy of Recipezaar (www.recipezaar.com.)