One of my friends made eggs the other day and for some reason they were the most delicious and savory eggs I have ever eaten. My scrambled eggs have never even come close to tasting as good as his, so after some arm twisting, I was able to convince him to share his recipe for scrambled eggs. This recipe is by far my most favorite for scrambled eggs.
Savory Scrambled Eggs
3 Tbsp. milk
½ tsp. seasoning salt
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
2-4 Tbsp. cheddar cheese (optional)
1. Break four eggs into a mixing bowl.
2. Add milk and seasoning salt and whisk ingredients together.
3. Coat bottom of the frying pan with oil and heat on medium-high heat.
4. When pan is warm, add mixture and let it sit for a moment. DO NOT immediately start stirring the eggs around.
5. Once edges of the egg mixture have started to set, use a spatula or cooking tool to pull the eggs from the edge of the pan to the center, allowing the uncooked egg to run out to the edge.
6. Continue process until pulling the egg toward the center no longer pushes uncooked egg out.
7. Flip eggs and cook for ~15-20 seconds.
8. Add cheddar cheese to the top of the hot eggs and let melt.
8. Serve and enjoy!
- For more of that savory flavor, you can add more seasoning salt.