1. Preheat oven to 325º F.
2. Put the turkey liver and bacon in a blender container and blend. Add flour, onion, salt pepper and milk and blend. (Add enough milk to make the consistency of a thick cream soup.)
3. Pour mixture into a buttered 1 ½-cup baking dish. Set in a pan of hot water and bake, uncovered, for 1 hour, or until a small sharp knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve with crackers.
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over moderately high heat. Add mushrooms and sauté 3 minutes.
2. Add zucchini and sauté 3 to 5 minutes, or until nearly tender.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
1. Put rutabaga, carrots, parsnip, garlic and bay leaf in a large pot with salted water. Bring to a boil and cook 20 minutes.
2. Add potatoes and cook another 15 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender. Drain, and discard bay leaf.
3. Add butter, milk, parsley and pepper.Mash vegetables until smooth.
Recipes copied from www.dreamdinners.com.