The Silver Spring Dream Dinners has been holding monthly taste testing, allowing new and current customers the opportunity to try the new menu. Here is a sampling of this month’s reviews:
Arroz Con Pollo
– Great Spice. Yummy!
– Tasty. I especially like the tomato flavor.
Note from Yihung: this is an easy comfort food with a full meal.
Redbook’s Country Chicken & Apples
– I really like the sweet flavor of the apples!
– A little blend for my taste. I like apples with pork rather than Chicken – It is okay. Sean and Tienne
Note from Yihung: feel free to ask for substitute as always! You can sub chicken with pork for any recipes. Modify the flavors to your liking.
– This is the best item on the menu!
– Fabulous! My favorite Dream Dinners dish ever!
– I really like the sauce. Would love to have it with shrimp and rice.
Note from Yihung: We have additional chicken, shrimp, meats you can add to your order. Not just sides. Just let us know in your Special Request if you want an extra bag of protein of any kind!
– Tastes homemade
– Excellent! Wouldn’t change a thing!
Note from Yihung: this is the PERFECT dessert. You simply have to have it. They are also available in 3 servings at our store.
Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich*
– Very tasty. We thought it had horseradish in it. It reminds me of NC BBQ with some tomato base.
– Very unique taste. Packs a punch – not your typical BBQ.
Note from Yihung: this makes a quick after sports bite.
View the full reviews at www.silverspringdreamdinners.com.
*As a side note, the Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich is one of this blogger’s favorites. It’s easy to cook and reheat, and I had more than enough pork to stuff all of my rolls.