We’re excited to announce we are now accepting submissions for our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide. While this is our 3rd year of releasing a gift guide, we are changing the format to increase exposure for your product or brand during “prime” shopping season.
Increase Your Online Product Visibility
From November 15 through December 15th, we will feature one gift idea on our blog. This is a prime time to get your product or brand in front of our readers as they begin making their shopping lists. As part of The WiC Project 2012 Holiday Gift Guide, your product will receive:
- A feature blog post on The WiC Project blog
- A Facebook highlight/feature on our Facebook page
- A minimum of two tweets promoting the product
- Inclusion in our newsletter as part of a weekly gift guide “wrap-up”
- Inclusion in our special Holiday Gift Guide newsletter
Our Holiday Gift Guide will have a dedicated page listing all of our gift recommendations. Each product listed will have a link to their review and/or giveaway, a brief description, and a link to purchase the product. This page will be promoted across our social media networks, in our newsletter, and on our home page.
Listing Fee: FREE for product reviews with a $50+ retail value or for product reviews with a giveaway with a $50+ minimum prize value. Otherwise there is a nominal $35 fee. This includes all posting and promotion services listed above – over a $150 value!
For additional product exposure, we also offer the following listing “upgrades” for a nominal fee:
- Featured listing in our Holiday Gift Guide
- Featured spot in the weekly newsletter
- Additional social media shares
- Banner advertising
If you are interested in being included in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide, please submit your product using the form below or email us at [email protected]