Dear Faithful Readers,
I am super excited to say – we are growing! The WiC Project is making its mark in the blogging world. Hundreds of visitors come here each week to read our product reviews, enter the giveaways, find recipes, or to read some of our faith-inspired posts. Along with growth comes more opportunities, and while opportunities are a huge blessing, if you are a full-time worker with a side business, then sometimes you have to pass them up just because there isn’t enough time in the day.
We love working with companies – both large and small. We view it as a symbiotic relationship – one where we have the opportunity to test and review products and host giveaways to grow traffic and they receive additional exposure online from our honest opinions and reviews. Instead of having to turn down some of the companies who have contacted us, we thought we could TRY a new program which we’ve (cleverly, or not so cleverly) named The WiC Chicks (or Chucks.)
Here’s the basic idea:
- You sign-up to participate in the program, selecting the types of products you would like to receive and review.
- When we receive a product review opportunity, we will email qualifying participants and will select a reviewer from the people who respond.
- We will work with the sponsor to ship the product directly to you.
- When you receive the product, you will test it and photograph it, providing as much detail as possible about your experience and your opinions on the product.
- Finally, email us everything you think about the product, and we will write the review based on your notes. You read that right – we write the review – you just give us the product information and your opinion. (Doesn’t that make it easier?)
If this sounds like a program you would like to participate in, then make sure that you are a commenter, subscriber, follower on Twitter, and Like us on Facebook since those may be criteria we use to select the reviewer from the pool.
The WiC Chick (or Chuck) Program is still early in the planning stages, so any and all feedback as we move towards getting it launched is very welcome.
Stay tuned in the next few weeks for the WiC Chick (or Chuck) registration form, which will allow you to sign-up to participate!
Peace & Blessings,