We are excited to share that we are nominated in the Giveaways 4 Mommy Web’s Top Giveaway Blog Contest! The top blog will receive a grand prize of a $250 Visa Gift Card! And while all that moola would certainly help us out, we would like to give back as well!
Here’s the deal – if we win, we will host a $100 Gift Card giveaway to everyone who voted for us! After voting, simply leave a comment here telling us what vote number you were. When the contest ends on March 1, 2010, if we have won, we’ll select one of you to share the prize with us!
I’ve checked with April at Giveaways 4 Mommy and she is aware of my little plan to take over the world encourage my readers to vote for What’s Cooking at DD.
Please know that it’s only ONE vote per person TOTAL across all of the nominees.
So here are the rules for winning the $100 gift card.
- This giveaway will only occur if What’s Cooking at DD WINS the Giveaways 4 Mommy Web’s Top Giveaway Blog Contest.
- To be eligible to win, you must comment on THIS POST telling me the vote number that you were for What’s Cooking at DD. So only people who voted for us and comment here (before the contest ends on March 1, 2010) are eligible to win.
- Your comment MUST include your vote number or it will be disqualified from the contest.
- After the contest has ended, the winner will be chosen using random.org from the people who commented with their vote number. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to our notification or will forfeit their prize. Whether we choose a second winner is at our discretion.
- The $100 prize may be paid via Amazon GC, Paypal or other form of GC – the final method is up to us!
- I may need to add some rules later depending on how this goes, so I reserve the right to modify these as needed.
I think that’s it! So please VOTE NOW for What’s Cooking at DD as your favorite giveaway blog, and then COMMENT for your chance to win if we win!
Thank you so much for your help and support!