I just came home from a bit of shopping this afternoon, and when I started to put away some of my items, I realized that I have a problem. A soapy shopping problem. Do you ever go grocery shopping and keep stock-piling a certain item – like pasta, just because it’s on sale, and it never goes bad? And hey! It’s better to buy it when it’s on sale, so I don’t have to buy it at full price when I use up the pasta, because I’ll always have some on hand. Never mind that pasta is ALWAYS on sale… I see the sale sticker and I’m a sucker.
Well, I’ve come to realize that I have the same problem with Bath & Body Works Hand soap. After proudly coming home with my bounty, having diligently using a 20% off coupon and a free sample coupon, I began to realize just how serious this was. This picture shows my proud collection of 12 – that’s right – TWELVE Bath & Body Works hand soaps. Keep in mind, that it’s not counting the three that are already in use, which would bring my total to 15.
I honestly don’t see how I’m going to be able to use up this much soap in the near future on my own. A person can wash their hands only so many times during the day. So…to help me unload this plethora of soap, here is our VERY FIRST WHAT’S COOKING AT DD GIVEAWAY!!!!
Fill out the form below with your name, valid email, and share with me the item that you just can’t help buying, along with how much of that item you currently have!
The winner will receive one of the Bath & Body Works Hand Soaps from my collection (it’s new and unopened), along with a coupon I received from the store for a FREE Signature Collection Body Care item with purchase.
1. Entries must include name, valid email address, and your shopping addiction testimonial.
2. ONE winner will be selected from the submitted responses using a random integer via random.org.
3. No purchase necessary to enter.
4. Only one entry per person…if I catch you doing multiple entries, all of them will be disqualified.
5. Winners will be contacted via email & their first name posted on the blog. If I am unable to contact the first winner via email, a 2nd winner will be chosen. (So make sure your email is legit!)
6. Please no obscene, rude, disrespectful comments. Any entry that contains any of these will also be disqualified.
7. Entry Deadline is 12:00AM SEPTEMBER 16, 2009 EST.
8. By entering, you give us permission to post your shopping addiction story, along with your first name.
9. Prize winners must provide U.S. shipping address (no international shipping.)