Does anyone like cleaning the bathroom? Even though the bathroom is the room where everyone gets clean, it definitely was not my favorite place to clean. There are so many crevices and hard to reach areas where dust bunnies can live and take little steam baths and grow into even bigger dust bunnies. Blow drying my long hair effectively creates hairball tumble weeds that collect behind the U-bend of the toilet. Who wants to reach back there? Blech. Fortunately, Scotch-Brite has a collection of 7 excellent tools to help clean every crack, crevice and corner of your bathroom.
About Scotch-Brite Bathroom Tools
Once I learned about the new Scotch-Brite Bathroom Tools, for the first time ever, I was looking forward to cleaning the bathroom. The Scotch-Brite Bathroom Tools are specially designed in shape, site, and technology to help you quickly, easily, and optimally clean your bathroom. They are also reusable which is also a big bonus in my book.
Here is a shot of some of the Scotch-Brite Bathroom Tools:
- The Scotch-Brite Grout Scrubber helps you clean the grout line between your tiles. (Finally! This product should’ve been invented ages ago.)
- The Scotch-Brite Non-Scratch Tub and Shower Scrubber has a comfortable handle that lets you safely scrub your tubs and showers with easy.
- If you have a tall shower, like I do, then the Scotch-Brite Non-Scratch Shower and Bath Scrubber can give you and extended reach to clean those hard-to-reach places.
- If you have 4″ mini-spread faucets that are super close together or thin tracks for shower doors, then the Scotch-Brite Nook and Cranny Scrubber helps you get into those tiny crevices.
- The all-purpose Scotch-Brite Non-Scratch Angled Scrubber was perfect for cleaning the sink and getting under the edges.
- The Scotch-Brite Streak Free Mirror Cloth didn’t leave the little lint balls on my mirror that paper towels leave. Plus it’s reusable and machine washable. SCORE.
- You can use the Scotch-Brite Absorbent Counter Cloths to help clean up soap, toothpaste clumps, hair, make-up and anything else that is sticking to your bathroom counters. Again they’re reusable and machine washable so you can save moola on paper towels.
I absolutely loved using all of the Scotch-Brite Bathroom Tools. It was great to use products that were design to efficiently handle specific bathroom tasks, and it makes total sense. If you’re cleaning different things, use different tools. You don’t try to hammer in a nail with a screwdriver. Each tool in your toolbox has a specific job. With Scotch-Brite Bathroom Tools, you’re making sure that your “cleaning toolbox” has the tools you need to make cleaning bathrooms much, much easier.
The Scotch-Brite Bathroom Tools work well for each of their cleaning tasks, making cleaning the bathroom quicker and easier. Scotch-Brite Bathroom Tools are available in stores now and range from $2.99-$6.99 MSRP.
The WiC Project Scotch-Brite Giveaway
One winner will receive a collection of the 7 Scotch-Brite Bathroom Tools I mentioned above.
Earn Extra Entries:
Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each extra entry. Include Twitter handles/FB names/GFC names for those entry methods.
+1 if you “Like” The WiC Project on Facebook.
+1 if you follow Scotch-Brite on Twitter.
+1 if you follow The WiC Project on Twitter.
+1 if you follow The WiC Project on Google Friend Connect.
+1 if you subscribe to The WiC Project via reader.
+2 if you subscribe to The WiC Project via email. (Make sure you verify your subscription!)
+1 DAILY for each tweet using the Tweet Button below. (Please include link in your comment.)
Giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST, July 8, 2011.
Visit our Giveaway Rules page for general giveaway rules that also apply to this giveaway.
Disclaimer: This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. This post consists of my (and/or fellow tester) opinions only. Your experiences may be different. No compensation was given for this review/giveaway. I did receive a free product from the manufacturer or their representing PR agency to use and test for the purposes of this review. This did not affect the outcome of this review.