We work hard. Whether it’s working at home or in the office, toting kids from one practice to another, or baking up something delicious for dinner, sometimes women can be so busy taking care of their families, that they don’t take time for themselves. This year, give yourself a little treat by attending “Night at the W” at your local Walgreens.
On January 10th, Walgreens will be hosing this free, beauty-themed event, the official after-party of the People’s Choice Awards”, from 4:00-9:00PM. During your “Night at the W”, you can talk with your local Walgreens Beauty Advisor for tips on how to help you look amazing, as well as have a chance to win some awesome prizes!
Fashion Consultant and Project Runway mentor, Tim Gunn, offers these tips on getting your own “red carpet ready” look while staying on budget:
- Get a Camera-Ready Smile: A bright white smile is absolutely necessary whether you’re walking the red carpet or the runway. A simple tip I tell all the runway models is use something like a Crest Whitestrips. There’s this 2 hour treatment you can put on when you are getting ready.
- Get Ready for Your Close-Up: When it comes to facial hair removal, there’s nothing to be ashamed of, and there’s everything to gain. Olay has something new that is perfect for this and because it’s from Olay you know your skin will look fabulous!
- Every day is a new chance for you to “walk the runway,” so I like to encourage woman to try new things whether it be a new lipstick or nail color.
- Some of the most stunning looks I have seen lately are topped off with healthy-thick hair. Not every woman has thick hair and as women age their hair tends to thin. There is a new hair thickening product on the market from Pantene that will give you that gorgeous hair
- To keep your skin glowing, it is important to stay hydrated by using a good moisturizer and drinking lots of water. And you can make your features pop with the right makeup and brightest smile.
Mark your calendar’s for January 10th, that’s this Thursday, so you don’t miss the “Night at the W”! Can’t wait? Enter our giveaway below for your chance to win some products to help you follow Tim Gunn’s tips!
The WiC Project P&G/Walgreens “Night at the W” Giveaway
One winner will receive a prize package which includes: Crest® 2 HR Express Whitestrips; Olay® Facial Hair Removal (Medium to Coarse); Pantene® Expert Collection AgeDefy Thickening Treatment; CoverGirl® Clump Crusher (Very Black); CoverGirl Jumbo Gloss Balm; and CoverGirl Nail Gloss.
Disclaimer: This post consists of my (and/or fellow tester) opinions only. Your experiences may be different. No compensation was given for this review/giveaway. I did receive a free product from the manufacturer or their representing PR agency to use and test for the purposes of this review. This did not affect the outcome of this review.