Thank you to all of the participants of last week’s You Do What, Now? – Episode 2!
Taking a look at last week’s questions, it looks like we are all farting machines! I think Sheila was particularly smart by saying it was her kids. LOL!
Denise is correct, that a packie is a liquor store for people in the Northeast. Incidentally, they also call “sprinkles” jimmies, for reasons I do not understand.
Most of you also appear to be ketchup lovers, just as I am.
And I have to say that I am completely impressed that most of you have already filed your taxes. Bravo!
I was also surprised that you all do such a great job of correctly ejecting your media cards.
When it comes to flossing, it looks like it’s pretty even between those of you who floss daily and those of us who are still working on remembering. Hopefully we’ll all be able to one day tell the dentist, “Yes, I floss daily!”
If you missed last week’s questions, feel free to go back and see what your fellow readers shared and answer the questions yourself!
I hope you all enjoyed the extra $5 Amazon gift card motivation last week. 😉 To keep the momentum going, we are going to have another $5 Amazon GC giveaway this week as well! WOOHOO!
You Do What, Now? Questions:
- If your milk has a sell by date of April 4, how long will you keep the expired milk? I’ll keep milk up to 1 week past expiration, so up to 4/11…unless it starts to smell funny, in which case I’ll throw it away earlier.
- Do you swat the fly or do you trap it and release it back into the wild? Those flies get swatted and flushed.
- When you rinse your mouth after brushing your teeth, how do you get your water? Cup, hand, direct from the faucet, or another method? Directly from the faucet – quick and easy.
- Can you say the alphabet backwards? (Go ahead and try it now!) Why yes, yes I can. Although it’s not nearly as entertaining as this guy:
- Amber would like to know: Do you prefer cookies or cupcakes? Depends on the type. I bake a mean chocolate chip cookie that I would eat any day over a cupcake.
- Kristen asks: Chocolate or Vanilla? OOOh. Tough one. Can I vote for chocolate-vanilla swirl?
- As well as: Pepsi or Coke? Neither. I don’t drink soda.
- Jennifer from Giveaways and More! asks: Do you prefer Winter or Summer? While snow is nice, I think I’d have to go with summer.
- Nan wants to know if you’ve brought out your outdoor furniture yet? I don’t have any outdoor furniture, but if I did have some, I wouldn’t yet. It JUST hailed this weekend!
Now it’s your turn! Answers these questions in the comments below and get to know your fellow readers!
Quick giveaway rules:
- One winner at random will be selected from eligible comments to win a $5 Amazon GC.
- Please place all answers in to one comment. That comment will be your qualifying entry into the giveaway.
- For ONE bonus entry, leave a separate comment with a question you would like to see in the next episode of You Do What, Now?
- Giveaway ends on April 11, 2011 at 11:59PM.