We’re back again this week with another edition of You Do What, Now? – Episode 7.
Looking at last week’s comments, it looks like we’re split between a tomato being a fruit or a veggie. There are some valid points on both sides – scientifically a fruit, but as Barbara pointed out, you wouldn’t put a tomato in a fruit salad and as Elaine stated, we don’t consider spaghetti sauce being a fruit sauce. LOL!
It also looks like it’s a mixed bag between folks who wear seatbelts in the backseat. Make sure you check your local laws since many states do require you to wear one by law – click it or ticket! I really enjoyed reading everyone’s comments last week and I hope you’re enjoying seeing what other people have to say as well. 🙂
You Do What, Now? Questions:
- If you were a super hero, who would you be? Storm from X-Men.
- Are you a Mac or a PC? Currently a PC.
- What’s the weirdest thing in your purse or wallet right now? (G-rated, please!) Maybe not weird so much as gross – a 2 year old cough drop.
- Have you ever jumped onto an elevator and hit the “Door Close” button really fast so you could ride up the elevator by yourself? Guilty as charged. Sometimes I like the quiet time.
- Michelle asks, “If you were one of the minds behind an episode of Iron Chef, what would be the ‘secret ingredient’ for your episode?” I think a great secret ingredient would be ice cream.
- Kristen wants to know if you always put a sock on the same foot first? I actually had to ponder this one. Yes – my right foot.
- Kitty asks, “Do you have a coin jar and if so, how often do you cash it in?” I used to have a piggy bank that I would cash in every 2-3 years. Now I have a coin bag that I’m working on filling.
Now it’s your turn! Answers these questions in the comments below and get to know your fellow readers! If you have any questions you would like to see added to next week’s edition, feel free to share those too (and earn an extra entry into the giveaway!)