I thought we got a pretty good response from our first post of You Do What, Now? – Episode 1. If you missed out on last week’s questions, feel free to go back and answer them.
It looks like I’m the only one who puts condiments only on the bottom – many of you put them on BOTH the top and the bottom. Who knew? Not me. And since so many of you said you pronounce the word “often” with the “t”, I had to check out dictionary.com – was I saying it wrong? Actually, we’re ALL right! They say that it can be pronounced “aw-fuhn” or “awf-tuhn”. Yet another thing I didn’t know.
So let’s commence with the next edition of You Do What, Now! And, as an extra little bonus for one of you, we’re going to give a $5 Amazon Gift Card to one lucky commenter!
You Do What, Now? Questions:
- Do you right click -> eject your USB/Memory cards or do you just pull them out whenever you want? I just pull them out willy nilly.
- According to Shasta’s comment, more people prefer mustard than ketchup. I’m shocked. Let’s ask the question here – Mustard or Ketchup? Ketchup all the way!
- Elmo says we should cough and sneeze into our elbows instead of our hands – which do you do? Hands or elbows? I try to do elbows, but many times it’s hands.
- This is a fun one. Have you ever (or will you admit to) farted in public? Yes, but it smelled like roses so no one noticed. LOL. 😀
- Inspired by Denise & her regionalisms – do you know what a “packie” is? Yes, but if I told you, it’d ruin the fun!
- What temperature do you keep your thermostat set to in the winter? A very comfy 74-76F.
- Do you eat your ribs with your hands or with a fork and knife? It depends on how good the ribs are.
- Have you filed your taxes yet? Not even close.
- The dentist says we should floss daily. Do you? Only on the days I remember to.
Now it’s your turn! Answers these questions in the comments below and get to know your fellow readers!
Quick giveaway rules:
- One winner at random will be selected from eligible comments to win a $5 Amazon GC.
- Please place all answers in to one comment. That comment will be your qualifying entry into the giveaway.
- For ONE bonus entry, leave a separate comment with a question you would like to see in the next episode of You Do What, Now?
- Giveaway ends on April 4, 2011 at 11:59PM.
P.S. If you are another blogger who would like to co-host a weekly You Do What, Now Linky, please shoot me an email through the Contact Form. Thanks much!