Thanks again to everyone who has been participating in our You Do What, Now? series!
Let’s have a quick recap of last week’s questions.
When it comes to milk, it seems like it’s split between people who keep it for about a week and for people who toss milk the day of expiration (or shortly thereafter.) According to the Dairy Council of California, “With proper handling, milk should last 5 to 7 days after its ‘sell-by’ date,” but as many of you noted, the sniff test should always be utilized.
It seems fairly unanimous that we’re all swat and destroy flies.
It’s pretty mixed in terms of how we get our water to rinse after brushing our teeth, but at the very least, I don’t feel so weird when I rinse from the faucet. LOL!
Only handful of us are able to say the alphabet backwards. Now I have a talent for a talent show.
To answer last week’s questions and to see everyone’s answers, make sure you check out You Do What, Now? – Episode 3.
You Do What, Now? Questions:
- How many mph over the speed limit do you drive…(hypothetically, of course.) 😉 Hypothetically, if I was driving on an imaginary road, I might, potentially, possibly, “accidentally” drive 10-15 mph over the speed limit. Maybe. Or not.
- Have you ever gone into the 15 items or less lane in the grocery store with 16 or more items? Nope. I count my items every time and go into the proper lane.
- You can magically move to any state in the United States – where would you go (or would you stay put?) I’m not sure, maybe somewhere in the middle.
- You can just as magically take a vacation to any place in the world – where would you go? Switzerland or Australia.
- Wearing opaque tights instead of pants – do you dare? No way. I have to hold my tongue to keep from yelling at people “Tights are not pants!”
- Michelle S’s question is “If you were given a recipe to make laundry soap, would you make it or keep buying it from the store?” Good question. I might try it out first and see if it works as well. It would depend if the time, effort & cost outweigh the convenience.
- Denise asks “Paper, plastic, or reusable?” I know it SHOULD be reusable, and I promise I have reusable bags, but 99% of the time, I forget them at home. I should do like Denise and keep them in the car.
- Nan would like to know if you are a cat person or a dog person? I’m a cog or a dat person.
- Deanna from Deanna Time asks “If you had to choose a theme song for your life, what would it be?” Another good question. Right now it might be “I Know I’ve Been Changed.”
Now it’s your turn! Answers these questions in the comments below and get to know your fellow readers! If you have any questions you would like to see added to next week’s edition, feel free to share those too!