I neglected to put up a list of questions last week – oops!
It seems like some of you need that little extra motivation to play along, so this week we’ll do another $5 Amazon GC to one of you.
If you want to answer more questions, feel free to visit You Do What, Now – Episode 4 and answer those questions too!
You Do What, Now? Questions:
- Totally random question – How many pillows do you have in your home? 9 in use and 3 squashed into a Space Bag.
- Do you rinse your dishes before putting them in the dishwasher? No rinsing here. I let the dishwasher do ALL the work.
- Do you separate the colors from the whites before washing? I usually do, but I’ll admit sometimes I’ll get a little lazy with colors that have already be washed repeatedly.
- MMORPG – is that Greek to you? Leeeeeroooooy…. Jeeeeeeeeeeenkiiiiiiiiiiins.
- What’s your favorite household appliance or electronic device? While the Logitech Harmony Remote is my favorite, my new KitchenAid Mixer is quickly catching up.
- What color is your car? Silver….with a turbo charger and pin stripes and big wings painted on the side and a big spoiler to improve aerodynamics…. Or just silver.
- Can you speak another language? If yes, which one? Does knowing how to say “Thank You” in Chinese count? Just English here with very rudimentary español.
Now it’s your turn! Answers these questions in the comments below and get to know your fellow readers! If you have any questions you would like to see added to next week’s edition, feel free to share those too (and earn an extra entry into the giveaway!)
Quick giveaway rules:
- One winner at random will be selected from eligible comments to win a $5 Amazon GC.
- Please place all answers in to one comment. That comment will be your qualifying entry into the giveaway.
- For ONE bonus entry, leave a separate comment with a question you would like to see in the next episode of You Do What, Now?
- Giveaway ends on May 2, 2011 at 11:59PM.