I know it’s been about a month since our last episode of You Do What, Now? I’ve been busy churning out some other reviews and giveaways and to be honest, I was drawing a blank on some good questions for the next edition.
You Do What, Now? Questions:
- How often do you replace your kitchen sponge? Once it starts smelling really bad
- Tomato – fruit or vegetable? A tomato is a fruit. A tomah-toe….now that’s another story. 😉
- If you were *poof* turned into an animal, what animal would you be? I think I’d like to be a housecat. I like sleeping in the sun.
- When riding in the backseat of a car, do you wear your seatbelt? Always. Safety first!
- Doreen asks “Do you turn on the washing machine first or put your clothes in first?” I turn on the washing machine first, add the detergent, swish it around, then add the clothes.
- Small Footprints asks “What color are your toenails?” No color yet. Too lazy to paint.
- Barbara wants to know if you could have any job you wanted, what would it be? Either a chocolate taster or maybe one of those people that goes and rates different resorts. Or maybe an on-site park ranger for an island paradise?
Now it’s your turn! Answers these questions in the comments below and get to know your fellow readers! If you have any questions you would like to see added to next week’s edition, feel free to share those too (and earn an extra entry into the giveaway!)
You Do What, Now? $5 Amazon GC Giveaway