Jerrica over at Something to Talk About has decided that I am IT, entering me into a blogging chain letter type event that involves me sharing 7 things about myself that you don’t know. And if I don’t forward this message on to 10 people I’ll miss out on something lucky. Okay, that last part I made up. Considering I hardly share anything personal about myself, these 7 things should be a piece of cake.
1. I once had five live scorpions on top of my head. The things a girl will do to get free stuff.
2. Growing up, I had two dogs – Max One and Max Two. It was easier to remember their names that way.
3. In my very first snow storm, I hit a patch of black ice and slid into a car in front of me. (No worries, no damage or injuries occurred – but I did boycott driving in snow for a few months.)
4. I learned how to code in 4 different languages – I remember none of them.
5. I can not stand the taste of raw tomatoes. Blech, blech blech!
6. I used to be able to run a 5 minute mile. Used to being the operative words.
7. I can say the alphabet backwards fairly easily…with my eyes closed!
Well, I hope you’ve enjoyed 7 fun little tidbits about me!
Now, here’s my list of 7 people that I’m tagging. I apologize in advance if you’ve already been tagged!
Annie, aka Mamadweeb – She’s helped to keep live giveaways fun & interesting (like with her goat story!)
Angela from The Suburban Jungle – One of my blogging inspirations. Check out her latest series about the new cat they’re expecting!
Alyssa the KingdomFirstMom – An amazing #savvyblogging resource
…OK, why do all these bloggers start with the letter “A”?
Jabbering Jessie – I love the honesty of her more personal posts.
Jessica from The B Keeps Us Honest – She does great weekly profiles of fellow bloggers.
It appears I only know bloggers with “A” and “J” names!
Rita of One 2 Try – Some how she always has the best giveaway items!
I was going to tag Blueviolet from A Nut in a Nutshell, but she was just tagged. So my final person is…
Jennifer at J. Leigh Designz – She has a colorful blog AND is a Farmville neighbor!