(Serves 4 to 6)
6 top sirloin steaks (4 oz. each)
1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate (undilted), thawed
1/2 cup lime juice
1/2 cup honey
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 tsp. hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
2 Tbsp. minced garlic
1 Tbsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. black pepper
1. Put all ingredients in a large, heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag and seal tightly. Shake bag to coat steaks.
2. To serve tonight, marinate beef in bag in fridge for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat grill or broiler (if broiling, coat broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray).
4. Grill over high heat, or broil for 5 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
5. Meanwhile, pour remaining marinade into saucepan, bring to a boil on stove and cook for 5 minutes. Serve as a sauce with the steaks.
Recipe copied from October 2006 Quick & Simple*.
*.pdf download from dreamdinners.com