Remember that amazing Caramel Apple Cheesecake we told you about a couple of months ago? Here’s the recipe! When I baked this I skipped the pecans, but everything else followed the recipe.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe
Caramel Apple Cheesecake
21 oz. can LUCKY LEAF Apple Pie Filling
9 inch graham cracker crust
2 – (8 oz. packages) cream cheese, softened
½ cup sugar
¼ tsp. vanilla extract
¼ cup caramel topping
12 pecan halves, plus 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Reserve ¾ cup of the apple filling; set aside. Spoon the remaining filling into the crust.
3. Beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add the eggs and mix well. Pour this over the pie filling.
4. Bake for 35 minutes, or until the center of the cake is set. Cool to room temperature.
5. Mix the reserved pie filling and caramel topping in a small saucepan and heat for about 1 minute, or until spreadable.
6. Spoon the apple-caramel mixture over the top of the cheesecake and spread evenly. Decorate the edge of the cake with pecan halves and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
7. Refrigerate the cake until ready to serve.
Recipes and photo courtesy and copyright of Lucky Leaf (www.luckyleaf.com.)