1 can (10 5/8 oz) whole kernel corn
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 cup grated cheese
1 oz. butter
2 Tbsp. oil
1. Drain corn and discard liquid.
2. Put eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl and beat.
3. Add flour and baking powder, whisk until smooth.
4. Add corn and cheese.
6. Put butter and oil in frying pan, Heat until bubbly over medium heat.
7. Drop corn mixture in spoonful lots into frying pan.
8. When golden turn and cook other side.
9. Drain on absorbent paper and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Recipezaar (www.recipezaar.com.)