Green and White Bean Salad
From the Dream Dinners Cookbook
1 16-ounce bag frozen green beans, thawed
2 16-ounce cans white beans, such as Great Northern or cannellini beans, drained
4 teaspoons minced garlic
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ cup fat-free Italian dressing
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
½ teaspoon Kosher salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 cup (4 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. In a large bowl combine the green and white beans, garlic, bell pepper,
2. Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
3. In a separate bowl combine the cheese and parsley.
4. Toss the cheese mixture and the bean mixture together.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl.