Layers of Love Cherry-Choco Trifle Recipe
Layers of Love Cherry-Choco Trifle
1 18.25-ounce package chocolate cake mix, prepared
1 4-serving size package instant chocolate pudding mix, prepared
2 21-ounce cans LUCKY LEAF ® Regular or Premium Cherry or Strwaberry Pie Filling
2 cups frozen whipped topping,thawed
Chocolate curls (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare cake mix according to package directions and bake in a 13”x9” baking pan. Let cake cool completely and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions. Chill at least 30 minutes.
- Place half of cake cubes in a 3- to 4-quart trifle bowl.
- Spoon one can of the LUCKY LEAF Cherry Pie Filling over cake; spread 1 cup pudding over cherries and top with half of whipped topping. Repeat layers.
- Top with chocolate curls, if desired.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Recipe courtesy and copyright of Lucky Leaf (www.luckyleaf.com.)