I am a huge truffles fan. I’m the sort of person that doesn’t even buy the variety pack of truffles. I’ve already sampled them all and know which my favorites are. In honor of truffles, here’s a very easy recipe for milk chocolate cafe truffles.
Milk Chocolate Cafe Truffles Recipe
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup International Delight Iced Coffee, any flavor
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- cocoa powder (optional)
- crushed candies (optional)
- Combine chocolate, Iced Coffee, and butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts and mixture becomes smooth. Be careful not to let the chocolate burn.
- Pour mixture into a shallow bowl or tray and refrigerate overnight.
- To make the truffles, scoop out teaspoons of the chocolate mixture and roll between your palms to form balls.
- Roll each ball in sprinkles, cocoa or candy.
- Place truffles on an ungreased cookie sheet and refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
- Store in refrigerater