1 Tbsp Dried Onion Flakes
1 Tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Curry Powde r
1 tsp Ground Coriander
1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Turmeric
1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
1/2 cup Water
1/2 cup Mango Chutney
1/2 cup Diced Tomatoes with Juice
6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
Combine all ingredients, except the chicken, in mixing bowl and set aside.
1. Heat large skillet with 2 tablespoons olive oil over high heat.
2. Season Chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Brown 3-4 minutes per side.
4. Add sauce mixture and bring to boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 10-12 minutes, until internal temp. is 165 degrees F.
Serve over steamed rice.
Recipe copied from azcentral.com.