1. Put chicken stock and cinnamon in medium saucepan and bring to boil. Stir in couscous, cover and remove from heat. Set aside for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork and transfer a bowl large enough for all ingredients. Cool to room temperature while preparing vegetables.
2. Add vegetables to couscous and toss together.
3. Put dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together. Pour over salad and toss to coat all ingredients with dressing.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Put cream cheese and condensed milk (save the can) in a blender. Blend until smooth. Fill can with water and add to blender with eggs, cornstarch, vanilla and lemon juice. Mix on high speed until well-combined. Set aside.
3. Put sugar in small saucepan over moderately high heat. When sugar begins to dissolve and change color, stir until sugar is completely dissolved and golden (not brown), about 3 minutes.
4. Remove from heat immediately, and carefully pour caramel into 8-inch round baking dish or pan.
5. Pour contents of blender over caramel. Put flan in roasting pan. Pour hot water in roasting pan to a depth of 1 inch. Bake 50-60 minutes or until a small sharp knife inserted into center comes out clean.
6. Cool 30 minutes on rack then 30 minutes in refrigerator.7.
Run a knife around edges, place serving plate on top of pan, flip it over and unmold flan. Continue chilling until ready to serve.
Recipes copied from www.dreamdinners.com.