We’re dusting this one off from the archives. If you’ve ever wondered how to make Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate at home, here’s how:
“Just Like Starbucks” Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Recipe
“Just Like Starbucks” Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
(serves 1 )
1 cup of milk
2-3 tablespoons Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
1 teaspoon Toffee Nut Syrup
Caramel Syrup (like for ice cream)
1. Combine milk, chocolate syrup, and toffee nut syrup.
2. STOVETOP: Mix ingredients in pot over low-medium heat until milk is hot. MICROWAVE: Heat milk and syrups in a microwave-safe bowl and nuke until hot.
3. Stir once more, and then pour hot chocolate into mugs. Top with whipped cream.
4. Drizzle caramel syrup on top.
5. Sprinkle a dash of sea salt and turbinado sugar on top.
*NOTE: This is not the official Starbucks recipe – this is just my recipe for how to make salted caramel hot chocolate that tastes just like the Starbucks version. *