I have a lot of fun shopping for holiday gifts. Not only do I love the challenge of finding just the right gift to make someone smile when they open it, but I also love finding the cheapest price for that gift. Most of the time, I’m able to get the best deal by shopping online. I check out the different sites to see what the price is, then I keep looking to see if I can find one better. If you find a site that offers a price match guarantee, that’s a big score. One place that you should always check when it comes to finding the lowest prices is eBay.
I used to think eBay was just an auction site, but it’s so much more than that. With their convenient “Buy it now” options, you can secure amazing pricing on brand new items, not just used items. You can find music, mixers, electronics, purses – something for everyone in your family. Not only that, but many of the eBay merchants also offer free shipping on their items, so you can score great pricing and get it shipped for free!
With all of the great holiday deals you can find on eBay, you can do all of your shopping online and save. Here are just a few gift ideas for my friends and family. Note: if you get a gift from me this year, it may/may not be an item on this list. This is not considered a binding agreement. 😉
- Gift for Gil – Microsoft Surface
- Gift for Sophie – Elk Antler Bone Chew
- Gift for Sera – Good Karma Rope Chew Toys
- Gift for Mom – Grosche Teapot
- Gift for Dad – Gerber Steady Multi-Tool
- Gift for Cousin – Baby Einstein: My Family
- Gift for Brother – WOW Technologies Comfi Ergonomic Mouse
- Gift for Anonymous Friend #1 – Motorola Bluetooth Stereo Headset
- Gift for Anonymous Friend #2 – Bonsai – The Art of Growing Miniature Trees
- Gift for Myself! (hint, hint) – APPLE iPAD 3
For more gift ideas and to see how eBay can make your holiday shopping season easier, check out the eBay gift guide and download the eBay mobile app that can help you shop on eBay whenever, wherever you are!
Disclaimer: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of eBay. I received a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.